background

Saturday, March 3, 2018

BIG NEWS!

Hello again my friends!

In an effort to main stream my focus I am going move my blog to HERE.

I created this  a little while ago for a business venture I desperately wanted to build, now is the time to put as much effort into as I can.

The new blog is SuzieQ Gifts. This is the name I've used for my Etsy shop since 2007.

I will leave Maxx & Boo open to view as there are 8 years of goodies to remissness with, but moving forward I will only post  SuzieQ Gifts

I thank you for following me along my journey at Maxx & Boo and I sure do hope you will pop over to SuzieQ Gifts and take the 1st steps with me on my new journey!

See you there my friends!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.