background

Monday, February 19, 2018

Just a little groovy thang

Howdy Ho neighbors!

I have been a busy little bee this weekend! Had some super awesome crafty time and have been able to get a bit of it loaded to YouTube and Etsy.

So, 1st up is the wonderful, more masculine junk journal I'm callin' Groovy Orange. It's an altered Reader's Digest book from the mid 1970's. I created a lay flat, hidden stitch spine.  Here's the link to my Etsy Shop listing. And here's the link to my YouTube flip thru.





I've also added 4 beaded dangle charms and 2 fabric tassel charms! Here's the link to the BEADED CHARMS and here's the link to the FABRIC TASSELS.







I had a blast making all these charms this weekend and I hope you will pop over to my shop and check out the journal flip thru and all the handmade goodies. See you soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.