background

Monday, February 5, 2018

Frosted Orange

Howdy peeps!

Here's a new learning experience for me! I did a hidden, lay flat spine on this altered Readers Digest book! I also did a 7 hole stitch pamphlet stitch, which was new to me too.  In all I liked the new style. This journal was really more about the technique, so it's a more bare bones. I also will be keeping this one for myself, to down load my day into.

Here's a picture of the guts as I started working on this beauty.


And again before I actually did any stitching. But man how I love this picture!


I do plan on making more of these altered Readers Digest journals, they will be smaller and more manageable I have a few ideas running around my head for u other journals too.

Frosted Orange Flip Thru 

I'll be back soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.