background

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Settling in slowly

~ Warning ~

Photo heavy post!

Sorry I've not posted regularly, but we've been trying to get settled into our new home - and it's wonderful! In the middle of it all we rec'd many inches of fluffy white stuff!


I have been happily unpacking tons of boxes that have been packed up for 4.5 years! Included in all those boxes, crafting supplies! Whoop Whoop! So very excited to be setting up my craft room again. I want to share with you my December Amy Joy Studios Design Team project. I love hoe it turned out! I used the St. Nick journal kit and added ephemera I found while searching Pinterest, as well as images and pages I've had in my digi collection for years.




I used fabrics, laces and trims from my stash. I painted the chipboard letters with Distress Inks and then added Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.


I used various pins, paper clips, charms and beads. I also made the fabric strip tassel. I added little jingle bells to the tassel and signature binding strings.


There are 2 signatures with 12 papers folded in half for a total of 24 pages (48 if you count front and back.) I added inserts that have been sewn onto coffee stained paper. I also included stuck spots, pockets, envelopes and "clippies".






I used decorated tags from swaps I was in many moons ago - this one I had made and it was simply perfect for the colors in this Amy Joy kit.







































Don't forget to pop over to Amy Joy's Etsy shop and check out all her fabulous digi kits!

I am so happy with how she turned out =) Now, I have found my tripod and my camera is charged, so I promise that my journal projects moving forward will be video. Thanks for taking a look see at this cutie!

Make sure you check back to see my junk journals soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. WOW! The book is beautiful and congrats on your new place! The snow looks pretty falling down -

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.