background

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

It must be love!

Love is in the air!

It's swap time over in Junk Journal Junkies #1 on Facebook. I am also happy to say that I can now do video flip thru's since most of my craft room has been unpacked and I have my tripods! =) But, I guess I'm still too new to figure out how to load the video directly to my blog post - so below you will see a link to my YouTube channel and the video - I will get this figured out sooner or later LOL.


So, this journal was a nice break from what has become my norm, 2 signature journals. It's a single sig, soft cover journal with 8 papers which make 32 pages (fronts and backs.) Like always, I leave a lot of open space to journal in, add pics or even to doodle in.


Please forgive my choice of backgrounds for my pictures! After I finished filming the flip thru I put my craft table back to normal and that includes my 2 cutting mats. So yes, I was a little too lazy to move all the stuff for pics.



My tag is actually wrong here, the FB group is really Junk Journal Junkies #1.



I get pretty much all my images from Pinterest. And the paperclips are plastic button that I have cut the shanks off of and glued to card stock paper punches or ribbon with bead dangles I made.



The ATC is from a swap I did yeeears ago. Not that most of my goodies are unpacked, I have decided to stop being a hoarder and use all the beautiful goodies!



My little cheeky anatomical heart ~


The queen herself!


A real doily I bought last summer while at en Estate Sale.


Another ATC, looove this one! Okay, so this is my little Valentine's Day Swap. She was put in the mail today for her new owner. I sure hope she likes it 1/2 as much as I enjoyed putting it all together. 😊 Until next time.


Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. WOW! it's stunning! Fantastic journal! And I wouldn't worry about your craft mats - Honestly I take pictures with my nasty craft mats... I mean.. they get used... no need to hide that! LOL Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.