background

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Holiday Gifts

I almost forgot to share these with you! I was asked to create 2 journals to be given as gifts. I failed to take pics of the insides sadly. The journal on the left was for a softball enthusiasts. I cut up a softball and glued in onto the spine. And the journal on the right, adorable little pandas!


I created this journal or the lady that requested these two journals, my aunt Linda =) . I made this mailing envelope journal, I added brown cream shoe polish to give it an aged look. This was my 1st time doing this technique all not be the it will not be the last! I really loved the way is turned out.


For this journal, I used a few different digital kits from Tsunami Rose. I made these before I had my camera ready to video my projects.

























I used stamps, trims and some images to compliment the Tsunami Rose kits. Oh, and the pretty stickers I found at Dollar Tree of all places! Crazy the the things you can find there - and you can fell like a millionaire. I  almost hated letting it go! Suppose I need to make one for my own!

Thanks for taking time to look at my creations - as always I appreciate your support.

Hugs and laughter to you,

Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. The first 2 are adorable! and the 3rd one - omgosh... so PRETTY!! Beautiful details inside & out!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.