background

Friday, January 19, 2018

Come play along with our new challenge ~

Hello again everyone, I have a little card to share with you on this day. It's on DT inspiration for the newest challenge at Kitty Bee Designs. It's time to make some food and drink projects. Yum!

I have used this adorable image from Sherrie Baldy My Besties for this food and drink challenge. Any type of project is good, as long as it is somehow related to our theme. I sure hope you will take some time to create a project that you can add to the challenge too!

The two sponsors for this challenge are:




You can win an amazing prize donated by our super sponsors!  Here's one more look at my DT inspiration project:



Don't forget to stop by the Kitty Bee Designs site and check out the current challenge - there will be some fabulous prizes if your project is picked!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Smiles & Hugs! 
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. So Sweet! YOur card is so pretty and I love the lace!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.