background

Monday, October 30, 2017

It's been way tooo long

I have been very busy making lovely junk journals. I have been participating in swaps, but moving forward I will be creating to build stock for my shop and 2018 craft fairs.

Here are the covers of a few of my creations. I will be able to record and up load videos very soon.











These are three of my fav journal covers so far. I will get my camera rig set up and shoot flip thru's soon, so keep an eye out for the post.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You've come along way! They look awesome! Anyone would be lucky to buy them from you! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.