background

Friday, September 8, 2017

A Fairy-tale come true!

I lost track of time ~ but I'm back with a brand new challenge at Kitty Bee Designs! It's all about the fantasy or fairy tales. I have a thing for witches, so I decided to you this sweet images from MMedel at Etsy.

 Image used: Witch

I also ADORE Halloween. It's by far my fav season of the year. I fell in love with Maria's pumpkins and simply had to uses these three little guys. These could be the 3 little pumpkins sitting on the fence...

Image used: Pumpkins

These little guys come in large line art set full of wonderful seasonal images ~ You simply must check it out! I decided to super size the images before I printed them. I wanted to add them to pictures frames to place on my bookshelf. All all honesty, I doubt I'l remove them once the season changes!

Now, on to the details about the new challenge. Like I said, your projects must feature something fantasy or fairy-tale. If your project is selected you can win fabulous gifts from our two sponsors: MMedel Illustrations and All Dressed Up.



Make sure you head over and look at all the great DT inspirational projects and while you are there, why not add your project to the mix! Good luck and I hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Smiles & Hugs!
 Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea to put those images in frames for home decor! I don't blame ya if you decide not to take them down after the holiday... They're adorable! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.