background

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Steampunk Music of Time

~ WARNING ~  30 pictures to follow ~

Hi friends ~ 

Just wanted to share a few pictures of a journal I finished up just this afternoon. I made it as part of the That's So Penny Design Team. She's still looking for a few more DT Members, check out the deets here. Let her know I told you to come on over.

I used the "Steampunk Music of Time" kit. The fabric is from my collection of fabric scraps. The journal is a 7" x 5" and this one has 21 papers / 42 pages. I used a hanging folder as the base with fabric layered canvas as the inner and outer cover. The stamped images are a mix of stamps I've collected over the years.



Part of my kitty face here ~ lol






























Phew - that was a lotta pics to sit thru huh? Thanks for taking the time to look at my journal. I love doing these. Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Another AH-MAZING Booklet.... you are seriously rocking these Journal books Peggie Sue... It's so cool looking....

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.