background

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Journals all around ~

Hello again my friends. Here's to share with you some more fun journals. I've fallen HARD for "fauxdori's" and junk journals and am having a hard time walking away from the craft table! I have made sooo many travel notebooks and inserts and now have no less than 5 separate ones goin' all at the same time for totally different things!


Here are 4 of the 1st faux fabricdori's I ever made. I use these everyday! I use one for a day/monthly planner, one to record special quotes or thoughts to use later in art journals or as cross stitch pieces. The last two are a special project and life path I am on. 💓



Here's the 1st mailing envelope junk journal I made. I use it each night to write about my day. For this one, I took the marketing off a beer box and rand it thru my Xyron machine to create the large stickers. I love this journal. All the papers are crispy, baked, coffee stained goodness! I am addicted to baking my papers! I love the way they sound when done.



I have made and sent one to my daughter who lives in Virginia. It's for her as she is blazes her path in the world too. Please forgive the background. It's my cutting mat and I already mailed it so I cannot make better pics...

So, anyway, here's a little taste of a few of my journals. I will be loading up more of my little projects to share in just a few days.  Happy day!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Smiles & Hugs!
 Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.