background

Friday, June 16, 2017

This One's for the Guys!

Howdy All!!

Since Father's Day is this weekend I wanna say Thank You to my husband for being a great dad and I love you to him and to my Dad who's in heaven. My card isn't really a Father's Day card, but a card for "mah" man cuz our families been going thru some trying times  - just want to tell him things will improve if we just keep pushing forward together.

Image used: Everyday Animals

I have created this card for another super fun Kitty Bee Designs challenge that starts today! The theme for this 2 week period is For The Guys in honor of Father's Day. Your project doesn't have to be a card, you can create anything and add it to the challenge. If your project is picked, you can win some super fun prizes! 




The supplies I used are: Stampin Up and Neenah card stock. We Are Memory Makers pattern paper, Copics, Wink of Stella, acetate and foam dots.

Image used: Everyday Animals

You can always stop the Kitty Bee website to see even more inspiring DT work and don't forget to stop over at the Aloha Friday Challenge site to add your project to the fun.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
 Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to make a card design like this.. LOVE yours.. looks so cool!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.