background

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Scribble Me a Little Bunny Joy

Hello Friends and am early Happy Easter to you all!

Today is my 1st official Guest Designer Spotlight over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog! I am super excited to be a GDT gal for the next 3 months. You should "hop" on over to check out the current challenge and all the super wonderful digital stamps and papers. They've got prizes!

So, on to my card! How stinkin' cute is this little bunny?! I mean come on! With Easter just a week away, I wanted to create a cute Easter card to send to my daughter in Virginia.

Images used: B Bunny Joy, "Happy"

For this cutie pie, I used Basic Grey Papers, Neenah & Michael's cardstock, crocheted trim & pink bling from Hobby Lobby,  SU ink, Copic markers, Joann Fabric Embossing folder and a stitched rectangle die. I cut the bunting by hand and folded in over some Michael's twine.

Please take a quick moment to pop over to see the current challenge on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. You could win some really awesome prizes if your project is chosen winner!! If you want to use this little bunny image for your Easter projects click on the link above.

Now I'm off to fill Easter eggs for our egg hunt! Enjoy your day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.