background

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Ribbit

Hello ~

Took a little time to post some of the items I've been coloring. After not using my Copic's for almost a year, it's like starting all over again! So, I've printed a bunch of images out to practice at night while I watch TV with my fam. It'll still take more time, always learning & growing.

I also decided it'd be the perfect time to learn how to manipulate digital images with more proficiency. It's super fun to build images. The digi images are from Pixel Paper. I placed the frog on the lily pad and then I split the butterflies up (as they were one image) then I flipped one, repositioned them and then regrouped the altered images. I will never go totally digital, but I will be trying more moving forward!


Not sure why this card look so very washed out. I'm trying to learn the filters in my photo program and on PicMonkey, but am having troubles with that... more to learn! But when you stop learning, your brain dies!

      Challenges:
            Kitty Bee ~ #90 Living Things w/ Wings

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. I think digital is the way to go... I mean it is anymore for paper or images... LOL I have a HUGE Echo Park Digital Paper collection (Which I LOVE) and it's NOT taking up Shelf space (Bonus) :) And I can use the papers over & over.... another bonus... LOL Same for the CUTE Digital Images... Of course nothing wrong with traditional crafting as well.. that's why I like Digital.. You can have the best of both worlds.... they call it hybird! hahahaha Of course I would never give up my Stamps or shopping for craft products! tehehehe - they're both fun to do! :) Your card is adorable... sweet little frog and fun papers!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.