background

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Just a little family portrait

I am still working on my Christmas cards and will be thru the 1st of November. I figure it's so much easier to do a bit at a time. By doing it little by little I can also take time to try new things. Shoot it's just so much more fun taking my time.

I've seen these split front cards on Pinterest so I decided I'd try my hand at one. I created this one with challenge in mind. It's part of Santa's family of course!


The images are from ABM Illustrations. The paper is Bo Bunny and I used Copics and Wink of Stella. You know a card's a winner when your hubby inspects how the front panel is held together and hands it back to you with a real smile! He said "I really like this one, Boo!" Yeah, he's a keeper.

         Challenge:
                  ABC Christmas Challenge ~ E,F,G (edge, family or girls)

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Card! I've been wanting to try one of these split cards myself.. they look so cool! I agree... way easier to start on them now, so by the holidays we are not stressing and can spend our time enjoying other things... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! I may have to give it a try one of these days. Yours is adorable! And funny story about your cat sleeping on your computer! I bet it was warm and inviting!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOve this design. Such fun images too. Yes so easier to make cards through the year! Thank you so much for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.