background

Monday, March 27, 2017

Happiness update!

I got some super happy mail this morning! My spiral binders came in, so I was able to start making my scrapbook journals I plan on putting into my Etsy Shop. Squeeeeee They are coming together oh so nicely and I am pleased.

Noooowwww ~ please forgive my pictures. They are far from professional, it's just I couldn't not share. I have decorated the outer tabs, and some of the inside too. When I make them to sell, they will very much like this with a hidden spiral binding.


I know the front doesn't look like much, but once it's embellished it will be marvelous! The "P" is an absolute gem of a find - sign board letters, numbers and punctuation Loooove them!. Another squeeeeeeee! 


Like I said, please forgive the less than professional pics - you can see my little kitty Chemmies playing Vanna White (LOL.) I am beside myself with joy - the journals are so making me smile!


I also received the 1st shipment of product to package for the shop, ATG gun tape refills. I placed my 1st Scor-Pal order and I am working on another big deal or two! I can't contain myself you guys!!

Soooo, I will make a formal announcement once I have my inventory ready to put into my shop. I am hopeful I should  be ready to load a good bit in 2 weeks.

Thanks so much for being part of my blog and my journey. Watch my blog for upcoming announcements and maybe even a grand opening coupon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Don't blame ya for wanting to share.. It gets exciting when you're taking on a new adventure... We all want to share! :)
    Wishing you huge success!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.