background

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hello from the land of the lost!

Well hello said the little lost girl.

I had to take some time off to move our home (again) not once, not twice but three times over the past year and sadly we are not done yet. It's icky and I'm not looking forward to our next move ~ BUT ~ this upcoming move will be our final move (come hell or high water!!)

So, I had a blast working as a Design Team Gal for a handful of absolutely wonderful paper crafting companies. And maybe once we are truly settled I may decide to throw my hat back in the ring, but for now I am going to participate in a few special challenges on a regular basis. I've not been able to do much paper crafting at all for the past year and I have really missed it.

I was able to work on my cross stitch and have been working on a zombie and Minecraft wall for my son's bedroom. Truth be told, I love zombies too! Maybe I'll post a pic or two later, but for now I think I'm gonna go to crawl into bed.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.