background

Friday, March 4, 2016

Common Sense Garden

Super FUN  news kiddies!! I will be over at So Suzy Stamps Blog for 3 wonderful Guest Design Team posts! Today is the 1st and here's what I've created:

I wanted to feature stamps that reminded me of spring ~ I'm sooo very ready for nicer weather, how about you?? Spring makes me feel so very happy and alive.

I stamped the ever so beautiful peony flower on a piece of card stock measuring 2.75" wide x 3.25" tall. I then made a mask of the peony flower using a post-it note so I could stamp the herb so it looked like it was behind the flower. (I stamped the mask in in red)



I heat embossed the sentiment on the bottom of my craft color card stock. I added a bright blue strip and a slightly smaller sparkly layer between.


 The last step for me was to add clear Wink of Stella to the dry, stamped images. I love how the Wink of Stella made these flower sparkle! squeeee!!


Now with this easy~peasy card posted here, I hope you too are ready to create some super spring filled cards! Head on over to the So Suzy Stamps shop and pick up your stamps and get started on your wonderful spring projects!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.