background

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Once Upon A Time

This coming week is the 24 Hour of Daytona and hubby will be traveling down with Riley Technologies and although I'm nervous about his knees and wrists I'm ever so happy to see him back at the track doing what makes him so happy. And as with every trip since we've been a couple, I've made a card to "secretly" tuck into his suitcase for him to read when he finds it while he's gone.


Now, I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest and really liked the way it looked. I changed it up a little bit and will hide this tomorrow while he's packing. I used a little bit of ribbon & card stock I bought at Joann's, the script paper is from The Robin's Nest and the stamp set is an ooold set I bought at Archivers. The punches and little enamel dots (I think) are from Stampin Up. Oh yeah, the embossing folder is Cuttle Bug and the ink is chocolate chip from SU too.

Submitted Challenges:
      Cut It Up - #88 Love is in the Air
      Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge - #1 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. My husband doesn't travel much, but when he and my son went to Philmont, the Boy Scout ranch, I made little notes to scatter all through his backpack. That was fun!

    I love your card. The circle and ribbon reminds me of a first-place ribbon! Hope your husband wins!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card design! LOVE your card! Hope your hubby has safe travels! Glad he's back to doing what he loves! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.