background

Sunday, January 31, 2016

I am Hooked!

I've been sucked into the world of Pocket Letters at least until I can get settled and start scrapbook again. I really miss creating my scrapbooks! So, my latest swaps are here:


These will both be private swaps (again.) The 1st (above) was to be "February Red". I especially love the heart picture in the bottom right.


This swap above I decided to join a group who likes to swap states and/or countries. I will receive a Florida and Belgium in return. On the back of each of these little art pieces I typed facts about the image on front and what it means to Georgia. The bottom left is suppose to be a peanut. The house in the center right is the Margaret Mitchell house in Atlanta. She's the lady who wrote Gone with the Wind. =) Although the flower I use is actually a dogwood, it is suppose to be a Cherokee Rose (the state flower.) Can't wait to get these cuties in the mail, hope they like them!

Submitted Challenges:
        Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge - #1 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, too~ WOW! Thanks so much for joining us at leinzlovetearbearschallenge.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.