background

Friday, January 1, 2016

Bingo a Go Go

I really hope you all had a GREAT holiday and that it was filled with family and friends. And if you are anything like me, you've been itching to get back into my craft room to have a little alone, me, fun time too. So, I am back again today with the 3rd and fourth weeks of a super fun challenge over at  Scribbles Designs. It's all about the fun of a game we've all played at least once, Bingo!

So, IF you haven't played a BINGO challenge before it is a pretty easy concept to follow.  Simply create a card or other kind of project using any 5 items listed below in a row--across, down or diagonally, it is up to you.  Just as long as you follow the standard 5 in a row using those elements to create your card you will be just fine! Here's Sandy's Bingo board.



When I came across this  GREAT, SUPER funny image set I knew I had to use it for my DT cards for the entire challenge and with a handful of wonderfully zany images and sentiments in the set it was super easy!

Images I've used: When Crap Happens

I used the center row going down from the bingo board and have included bling, pattern paper, ribbon and twine with my card. My free items were the little black buttons. The ribbon I pushed thru a small cut in the image of the toilet paper, it's suppose to look kinda like TP. I added the clear bling to the roll dispenser, handle and "bolts" on the toilet itself.
This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
So, now it's your turn to come up with a wonderful take on an age old fav - BINGO!! Remember to follow 5 items in a row from the card above and boy oh boy, I can't wait to see it! Be sure you go to Scribble Designs Challenge blog and add your card to the linky. I'll see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.