background

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Vintage Colors, Holiday Feel

I'm back with the 3rd and 4th weeks of a great challenge at Scribbles Designs. We are focusing on non-traditional Christmas colors and have I got a wonderful color combo for you!!  I'm tickled with how this card worked out...


 
Images I've used: Frosty's Christmas Tree's
 
I colored the trees to coordinate with a pink and lime green color scheme. I use Robin's Nest Pink Glitter Cardstock., the twine is from Joann Fabrics and the paper is from Office Maxx and Michaels. And like usual, my inks are Copic. And I colored the letters using Distress Ink markers.
 
This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
So, now it's your turn to come up with a colorful, yet non-traditional, holiday color combo, and I can't wait to see it! Be sure you go to Scribble Designs Challenge blog and add your card to the linky. I'll see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.