background

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

B-I-N-G-O!!

I just love Bingo, don't you?

But hold on there Skippy, there's a whole new way to play and it's super fun! Sandy of Scribbles Designs decided to make the last challenge of the year a fun game of Card Bingo. If you haven't played a BINGO challenge before it is a pretty easy concept to follow.  Simply create a card or other kind of project using any 5 items listed below in a row--across, down or diagonally, it is up to you.  Just as long as you follow the standard 5 in a row using those elements to create your card you will be just fine! Here's Sandy's Bingo board.


I decided I'd had enough Christmas cards for the year, already made, signed, addressed and mailed my cards for this year, soooo, I came across this  GREAT image set - super funny.


Images I've used: When Crap Happens

I decided to use the center row going down from the bingo card and I used bling, pattern paper, ribbon, twine and my doily was the freebie. I pulled out my old crimp-er thangy too. It's pretty cool I must say - haven't used it in a long time!

This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
So, now it's your turn to come up with a wonderful take on an age old fav - BINGO!! Remember to follow 5 items in a row from the card above and boy oh boy, I can't wait to see it! Be sure you go to Scribble Designs Challenge blog and add your card to the linky. I'll see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.