background

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Scribblin' Up a Little Christmas

Ho - Ho - Ho-wdy!

UGH - I've gotta stop doing that, cuz this one, this one is really bad! LOL But I really wanna share the great challenge going on at Scribbles Designs. We are focusing on non-traditional Christmas colors and have I got a wownderful color combo for you!!

 
Images I've used: Snow Kisses
 
I would've never thought of varying shades of blues and purples together, but it worked out great I think. The absolutely wonderful pattern paper I've used is from Bo Bunny, the ribbon is from Joann Fabrics and the paper is from Office Maxx and Michaels. And like usual, my inks are Copic.
 
This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
So, now it's your turn to come up with a colorful, yet non-traditional, holiday color combo, and I can't wait to see it! Be sure you go to Scribble Designs Challenge blog and add your card to the linky. I'll see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.