background

Monday, November 2, 2015

It's Holly Jolly Time!

I'm so happy to be posting today for The Robin's Nest - It's getting so close to Christmas and I've been working on a few little holiday cards lately! I also created a handful of treat holders using the scraps from this card to hand out to my son's classmates for Christmas. You can see this project on The Robin's Nest blog.
 
 
The awesome Robin's Nest products I used are:
 
Head on over to the Chattering Robin's Blog to read all about my card and to see even more inspirational goodies from all the other talented DT Members! I hope you will click on over to The Robin's Nest to gather all your crating needs!
 
I hope you have a  and merry cheerful day! Thanks so very much for taking time out of your busy day to read my little post.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Take care and hugs to you!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Peggy Sue! Love the colors. Congrats! You have won in my blog celebration. I have tried contacting you a few times including the contact form on your blog. I know everyone is busy; but please get back to me as soon as possible. I will need to draw another name if you do not want your free CTMH products. Thanks so much. My email is: purpleglocreations (at) socal (dot) rr (dot) com. Be sure to change the words in the parenthesis before emailing me. Have a great day. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.