background

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happiest of Happy Turkey Day to You!

Well hello and thank you for taking the time to waddle over to your computer after a HUGE turkey meal to take a peek at my little card! I do hope your celebration, big or small, has been one filled with happiness and love!

 
Isn't this little guy just the cutest thing?? He's one of the many wonderful KBD images. I colored this little guy with my Copics. I added some great patterned papers from my still too large stash, ribbon and bling and there he was.... all ready late for the football games cuz he had to clean up the kitchen 1st!

The current challenge over on the Kitty Bee Design Blog - Aloha Friday Challenges - is all about being thankful! And its just perfect for me, especially for today! You should to go over and check out the DT inspiration, entries and the wonderful challenge sponsor, All Dressed Up.  I do hope you will head over and add your card to the linky! See you there!

Happiest of Happy Turkey Days to you and yours!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs to you ~
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.