background

Friday, October 16, 2015

Sew proud of you


When I was young, my Grannie made clothes for us, my mom did as well. You know, my daughter actually wore some of the clothes that had been made for me or my sisters! So it was natural for me to fall in love with sewing. I took every sewing related class while in High School and still am a very active seamstress to this day. I knew I had to find a way to use this most adorable Kitty Bee Design in a challenge. This challenge gave me just that chance!

Okay, Kitty Bee Designs is the home of Aloha Friday Challenges and our current challenge is all about animals. You can see how I interpreted this, I'd really love to see your interpretation!  Our uber cool sponsor this period is Bugaboo! They are graciously providing us with a super great prize!

 
I know you are heading over to the Aloha Friday Challenges page to add your project now, aren't you?! See you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.