background

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pass the pepper please...

Oooo - it's my absolutely, mostest, favoritest time of the year! (My English teacher sister will absolutilest hate that sentence!) And because it's my fav holiday, I ended up crafting two cards! When I saw these two little KBD kitties I just had to feature them for my "stand-in" DT spotlight. They are all dressed up and ready to head out to trick or treat.


AND, this is my 2nd card for this post. I used another  KBD image. I used my Copics to ink up all my digis. Added some great holiday papers, ribbons and embellishments and fell in love!


The current challenge over on the Kitty Bee Design Blog - Aloha Friday Challenges - is Halloween! Eeeek, its just perfect for me! You need to go over and check out the DT inspiration, entries and the wonderful challenge sponsor, The Paper Shelter.  I do hope you will head over and add your card to the linky! See you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs to you ~
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.