background

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oh So Suzy!

Oh so happy -

I've been working on a few very special projects  this month and I can finally share the exciting news with you!

Squeeee - I'm over at So Suzy Stamps Blog today as a guest DT! I'm a big fan of all the great products she offers in her store here. There are stamps with matching SVGs, embellishments, sentiments and recently she has started offering classes, stamp clubs and COPICs!!

So Suzy's blog hosts wonderful monthly challenges and this month, she's asked for some super scary goodness - Halloween inspired projects. If you hurry, you still have a bit of time to add your creation to the linky...

Image used:  T-Rex

My little T-Rex is actually gray with purple spots, but sadly on this background he is kinda washed out a wee bit. This card is actually made using an acetate front. I added the grass, tombstones and sentiment to the front. And Rex, the tree, and the moon are all inside the card. I used my Copics to color the images and distress inks to color the background. The rolling clouds of fog are a bit hard to see, but they are there making the night perfectly spooky for trick or treating! And by the looks of his pumpkin basket, he's already hits some houses!

 Images used: Missing Person

For second card I decided to use this super fun "missing person" stamp. Thought I'd make a zombie hand colored with my Copics. I tried a new to me tech using tiny dots to create a great background. It was really fun to use and I'm sure I'll try it again.

 Image Used: Black Cats Prowl

My third card - I simply couldn't stop making Halloween cards with So Suzy Stamps goodies!! Anyhoo, I used this wicked sentiment paired with an image I cute with my Cricut. Clean and simple but striking I think...

Images used: Weird Stalker

Finally, my last card. My son is really big into Zombies so it goes in my life. So finally, I wanted to use this great sentiment to show just how versatile all of Suzy's stamps can be. I used some great papers and ribbon, and I used my Copics to add color to my sweet little Zombie girl.

Please be sure to stop over at So Suzy Stamps to see all of her GREAT products and check out her blog too as there are always wonderfully creative DT and Guest DT projects to keep you active and smiling!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. Very cool projects, Peggie Sue. I love the background on the purple one! Congratulations on your guest designer spot!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy!! LOVE all of your cards! They're all super CUTE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.