background

Friday, October 23, 2015

*Not* 2 Cute *for* Ink

Okay - maybe that's a bad play on words, but it's what I've been playing with lately. All these adorable images over at 2 Cute Ink. I've added some of my cards to the monthly challenges and some for my daughter's upcoming 20th -day.


I made this card for Em and colored the little kitten to look like her little Chemmies kitty. She turns 20 on the 25th. My 1st born and all I keep thinking is "where'd the time go?!"

 
 I put this card in for the monthly fall themed challenge.


This cute little chubby mermaid is a special digi for being part of the 2 Cute Ink Digi Club. Click on over to get all the deets and this cute club member only digi for freeee! Head over and check it out. The price is fabulous and the benefits many and great! Hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.