background

Friday, October 23, 2015

Got Trick or Treats?

I do!

Today I am bringing you a new Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges. My fav theme: Halloween!!  I made a really cute Origami treat bag, shaped like a paper lunch bag. I will admit I fiddled with this bag sooooo much, just couldn't get the size I really needed with the 1st (or 3rd) try!



I used velum to make the bag and the embossing was actually an afterthought. I used an image from The Paper Shelter. Love those little images. You really should play along so you can WIN some great images from this store!! Go here (Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges) to add your project to the linky and keep your fingers crossed. The theme is super fun: Halloween which is perfect for this time of year. I hope to see you there.
 
Happy Halloween Everyone

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.