background

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Want some candy little girl??

Hi guys!

Although I had a week or so that I wand s unable to post here, I did manage to stay very busy creating. And I wanna say it's so funny how much I miss Stampin Up! I sold for a number of years and I am working my way back to selling sooner or later.  When I sign up again, I'll let you guys know and offer a grand opening special discount for my blogger friends and family.

So, I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I adore Halloween and creating treat holders sooo, here are a few little goodies I made that were inspired by Angie Juda with Stampin Up.


This little box was so very easy to make and such fun. My stamped image is part of a very old SU set that I just adore.


And this little cutie is made from my petal cone die, a retired SU die. It will open from the bottom and you can put all kinds of treats inside.

I will continue to create little treat holders for all of the coming holidays and I will of course share them with you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.