background

Friday, July 10, 2015

Word Up!

LOL - okay, I'm sure I just showed my age, huh?? Yeah, the 90's was my twenty something years, graduated high school in 1986. So, I lived the "word" and now so can you!! Yep - it's challenge time with Cut It Up! And you guessed it - you must use a die cut and have a word or words as the focus of your card. So, pull out those "words" and give it a go!  Here's my "go" at it.


I used my stacking Spellbinders dies to create the window and then I double die cut the hello using my Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello die. I used Simon Says Stamp CS, Stampin Up inks and hand punch to create the little stacked flower embellies.

When you play along, you could be chosen to win the wonderful prize of a $20.00 gift certificate from As Cute As A Button!! What a wonderfully awesome sponsor prize!! So, head on over to Cut It Up and check out all the details and get busy! See 'ya there....

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

4 comments:

  1. What a fun cut! Love how you combined the cuts to make this! The sentiment is definitely the focus here accented by the sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! LOVE the colors and the die cut word (Hello) Looks Great! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Those tiny flowers are adorable, and I love how the word is attached (?) to the frame cutout, if that makes sense!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your die cut is super fab! Love your card; terrific color scheme and great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.