background

Friday, July 10, 2015

One more little card....

Ha - 3rd posting for today - scroll down for the Cut It Up Challenge!

Hello again -

I spent most of the day yesterday reorganizing my little crafting area. And changing the way I handle/store some of my supplies. Wow Oh Wow! It has made a HUGE diff! Anyway, I felt like making one more card for the day...

 
Rather soft and pastel-y, but I like this little Bugaboo image. I'm planning on hooking up for The {PIN}spirational Challenge and Retro Sketches. Enjoy your Friday night guys!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE! What a fun Image too! So glad you cleaned up your craft space to make it easier to craft in!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute, thanks for joining PINspirational challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, PINspirational DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.