background

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My hot dogs...

Decided today to actually make a card for myself, as a participant in a challenge! It's been a bit, I've been making challenge cards (lots of them) but as a DT. So, I'm ahead of my due dates and I thought I'd play along...

 
A very different take on stars and stripes. I have this in mind and as I was creating my baby girl (my 1st born and only girl) called and she's having a rough day - thought I'd try to change it up as not so much a patriotic card, but a little "hi" to send to her. Eh, it looked better in my head - lol. I'll still put it for the lawnscaping challenge. Then I'll pop it in the mail. The cute image is from the Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea set.


My last card for today is card for my Christmas Class. I wasn't really in love with it and almost didn't finish it, but when hubby says he thought it was good, I went ahead and glued it all down. :sigh:
 
Ya know, if every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!
I suppose these are my hot dogs.

One more "share-sies" before I go and do "mhay" chores. I have 4 tables around me in my little craft area. Actually, there's one right behind me & one directly beside me. So, where does my Charlie feel he MUST lay??


Ah yes - the joys of being the animal whisperer! ALL of our pets follow me around... drives hubby mad cuz he just wants somebody to love him better! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. I think they are both Wonderful.... and your daughter will certainly appreciate the "HI" card! Sometimes they just need a little somethin' Somethin' from us Moms! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card! I love all the different pattern papers! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.