background

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Kitty Bee & Lychee the Lion....

Hi everyone!

Glad you stopped in to see what I created for my very 1st DT spotlight with Kitty Bee Designs to hopefully inspire you for this week's challenge. I decided to try a "new to me" card, a T-slide card. It took me a bit, but I think is was so worth it. I used the tutorial over at Splitcoast.


I used the Lychee Lion digi from KBD. He's so dang adorable! Fell in love with him immediately! I used my Copics to ink him up. I used Neenah for the 4.5" x 4.5" card." The purple CS is from Stampin Up and the pattern paper is from the 6x6 pad "the Kidlet" by DCWV. I used Scor-Pal tape to hold it all together. The best tape ever I must say!



I am so very happy to be one of the new additions to the Kitty Bee Designs Blog DT. Click on the link and check out the wonderful site, talented DT members, challenges and of course the adorable digital stamps offered for purchase. We'd love to see you play along with this weeks  Aloha Friday Challenge #49, create a masculine card, if you are chosen as the winner (voted on by DT) you can win a fabulous prize from Meljens Designs! Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. PERFECT for your First Post as a New DT Member!!! This is super CUTE! LOVE the Extra "ACTION" your card gives! And a Sweet image to boot! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.