background

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chattering Robin's - best sound ever!!

Howdy ya'll!

I have a little something exciting to share with you all!! I am a new member of the design team for The Robin's Nest! The Robin's Nest is a manufacturing company specializing in paper and embellishments. They have dew drops, tear drops, diamond dew drops, archival seeds, fabulous cardstock, ribbons, die cuts, stickers, rub-on's.  Wonderful products, I think my total fav is their famous glitter card stock -


It may be hard to tell here, but it's robin's egg blue glitter CS and has these wonderful clear thermal specks. It's so yummy!! I've used it on a handful of projects I'll be bringing you soon.... I have had such fun getting acclimated to the DT world. Getting to know my fellow DT gals AND creating wonderful projects for upcoming months! There's also a great blog ~ Chattering Robin's. A great place to see all kinds of inspirational projects! Pop on over, take a peek and check back in with me in the coming weeks to see some of my creations and more great Robin's Nest products.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome news!!! Now you don't want to over extend yourself with ALL these New Design Teams! LOL Can't wait to see what you create with their products! Have a Creative Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.