background

Friday, May 29, 2015

Snowbuddies make the best friends...

Hi guys!

Over the past several weeks, I've not had time to participate in any of the challenges I so dearly enjoy. So, today I sat down and decided I would complete a card today for one of my recently fav "new to me" challenges over at 'Tis the Season. I really love making Christmas cards and am always in need of them after Thanksgiving...


I know these University of Georgia colors aren't normally what come to mind when thinking of Christmas, but I have this amazing pattern paper from The Robin's Nest and decided to give it a try. I actually like how he turned out. The dew drops are also from The Robin's Nest. The cardstock is Simon Says Stamp. The little images is a clearance stamp set I recently picked up from Michaels for a mere $3.99 with 20% off! I also added Wink of Stella to the colorful parts of the image. So, I'm off to put my card in the linky for the challenge. See ya later!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the card and great job putting together what you have to create a masterpiece! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE Snowman!!!! Great Holiday card!!!! I've saved this challenge now cuz I like the idea of getting a head start on holiday cards!!! :) cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, Peggie Sue! Love your cute little snowman and the patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch. The use of non traditional colors works really well with your image, love it!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out great Peggy.. can you send me an email stampingholly@hotmail.com about the DT call at 'Tis the Season. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.