background

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just a little post today...

I wanted to stop in to say hello and share with you a little card. The image is from Gerda Steiner Designs. She's offers digi, rubber and clear stamps. She has some of the cutest little images. She also hosts monthly challenges which is where my card comes in. The image for May is this adorable little guy.


When I 1st saw him I fell in love and had to try him. I colored him with my Copics and was surprised at how easy the gray/black shading was. But, I'd also just finished coloring about 50 of the little graduation girl images (here) from Gerda's site too! I know red is the hardest hence no cards here with predominately red images! (tee hee) Any hoo - back to my card.... I used all SU cardstock, ink, ribbon, sentiment and punches. Neenah for the little image. The little pearls are from my stash, the embossing folder is from Sizzix.



So, any way here's my little stinker. I am now trying to decide who to send him to. Oh, this morning hubby's home cuz he leaves for Canada in the morning for another race weekend - derailed - okay, he took this picture of Little Momma. It's such a beautiful picture I simply had to share! Awww, her real name is Purr-cilia, and she was a stray. She same to us pregnant and hardly over a year old herself! So, now you know where she got her nickname. I started it and still call her Little Momma. Such a sweet lovie kitty. BTW, her babies were stinkin' adorable!


Okay, enough for today. I have to go and start stripping the garbage pile dinning chairs we found at our neighbor driveway... Once they are stripped I'll post pictures, they are going to be so beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your coloring and Little Momma is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stink this is super cute! OMG! What a perfect sentiment! LOL!!!
    50 Graduation Cards?!!! Hope you didn't get tired of her.
    Thank so much for this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... That is such a sweet card! What a cute image! Your card design looks great too! Sweet Little Momma!!! God Luck stripping those chairs.. sounds like a big project! :) Have a Great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.