background

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Finally home!

My computers are finally home! Well, all but my iMac. She'll be home later, maybe a few more days. But my laptop was full of all my DT items and well, everything! So, I'm a happy camper and of course I've been able to get my pictures loaded up so I can post a card just for you. lol

Gerda Steiner has offered up a free digi as she is about to be on vacation. So she is hosting a 72 hour challenge. Of course, loving her images and now that my 'puter is home - I'm game!


I have used her provided digi (here) and colored with my Copics. I have used Neenah white for the card base. The black thermal animal print cardstock and robin's egg glitter cardstock - LOVE this paper!! - are from The Robin's Nest - super wonderful papers and embellishments! The pink print is retired Basic Gray and the soft pink is from SU. I used Wink of Stella on the ears, flowers, bow and little elephant toe nails.

I've been creating more inspirational projects for the Cut It Up Challenges - head on over and check out the current challenge! There's still time to play! Use some misting and a die cut and you'll be ready to play along! Challenge closes on May 27.


Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you got everything up and running!!! I know how dreadful it can be to not have your computer or too loose photo's on it.... It happen to me once long time ago.... thankfully my photo's were recovered as well... But I was in a panic because they are more important to me than anything else on my computer! ;) Your card is simply adorable... love that little elephant.. nice touch with the bow! :) Have a Wonderful Day!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.