background

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The color of waffles

Ha, I love making up funny names for my posts! They always have something to do with my content tho... I am working on challenges and the two open swaps I am in. I've completed all my other swaps. Like I said before, I am challenge and swap crazy!

This card is for the Waffle Flower Crafts site. They gave us a color card and we were to take our inspiration from it. Here's the color card...

 
Such beautiful, soft colors. I love it! So, here's my card:
 
 
Yes, I crocheted the little flower. I have a bag of all sorts of colors and sizes that I work on while I watch tv.
 
Well, I have finally gotten an idea for the beach card I am working on for a swap. I've really struggled with this swap for some silly reason! But - now I'm almost done. Yeppie! Then all I have left is a 3d stall card. I'm trying to decide 'tween a lemonade stand, a pie eating contest booth or a fortune teller's booth. Ugh, just not sure - but I have plenty of time. They aren't due until May! TFSB
 
My Challenges:
Waffle Flower Blog ~ March 9-22 Challenge 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, so pretty! Love the layers and colors! And your crochet flower...Sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.