background

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Soggy Sunday

It started raining over night here. It stopped this morning, but it's still chilly and wet outside. No opening windows round here today! Bummer!

Yesterday was super busy for me and I had no time to really craft at all - another bummer - but I did finish the little bunny for the front of this lime sherbet basket I made on Friday. I wish I had bigger oval dies, but this works for now.
 
The little brown basket (made weeks ago) started its life as a 246 box. It's so dang cute! The swiss dotted Bazzil card stock I made it with just makes the whole basket look even cuter!  And I used a set  old SU brads (wish they still made these beauties!) I will certainly be making more of these for all kinds of occasions! I have a gable box I'm decorating right now to fill with candy to give to a neighbor. She's hosting a Bible study at her home on Monday nights so I thought I take her a little gift tomorrow as it's our first get together.
 
 
AND, I have a this little, blue treat basket I put a punch bunny on in the efforts to find a quick & easy peasy Easter treat to hand out to Wildman's classmates, neighborhood friends and maybe a friend or two of mine. So far, this is in the winning seat. I may even stop looking. It's made with a scalloped square die, so there's little paper required! The bunny is punched from scrap I had in my scrap basket. I also punched little holes around the scalloped edge of the basket. OH! His adorable little bum, is a flower from the SU boho punch. Wish my bum were as small and adorable (ya know, like it was before kids - LOL!!) TMI? Sorry - but I know I'm not the only mommy that feels this way!!  =) Okay, off to create some more crafty goodness!! TFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.