background

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mojo Monday on a Thursday

I'm  just a little behind. It's not that bad though. This is a wonderful site for me cuz I adore card sketches. It's a great way to start my week! Or, in this case, end my week! LOL! Hey, I try.


Here's the sketch for this week. I love her sketches. Such nice graphics too! Okay, so here's my interpretation of her sketch:


I've been so into this color combo lately. Black, gray, pink and white. Yummy! This bow is made of cream seam binding that I colored black with my Copic markers. I love doing that cuz then I always have the color ribbon I need.  Wonderful! Used my Copic to color the vintage SU image. The pick CS is embossed with large dots, the gray with small dots.  This card makes me happy! TSF

My Challenges:
   Mojo Monday ~  Sketch 389

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.