background

Monday, March 16, 2015

Bunny Hop & Chicken Legs

This week's challenge at Mark's Finest Papers ~ MFP FOSTV Challenge 158 ~ was to create a triangle card. I've never done one so I was rather excited to give this a try. Once a found a nice tute that I could follow (oddly enough it was written in German!) I got busy and here's what I came up with!

 
The colors are so sweet - it makes me wanna smile and color Easter Eggs!! Rather cheerful if I must say so myself. I created the bunny using SU hand held punches based on a combo of a few punch bunnies I've seen out on Bing. This card was easier than it looks for sure and I know I'll be doing more of them in the future! I hope you will give it a try soon too! I also made an Easter basket using the 2-4-6 box as a base. I'll work on getting it loaded later today.
 
I have also worked on a challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. The site is really sweet and the shop has adorable dies too! This challenge is from last Wednesday (only found their challenges today). It's Things That Fly, here's my little chicken. The idea for this card was something I saw on SCS a good while ago. It's a really old SU set that I've kept all these years cuz it's just so cute.
 
 
 
One last challenge before I go to start playing mom again... This is from My Favorite Things. It's a card sketch challenge. Here's my card:
 
 
The sun is coming in at an odd angle, but it's a beautiful day so I won't say a negative word about it! =) 
 
OH - and great news! Tomorrow is my b-day and hubby's been asking what I want. Well, seeing as how my camera died a few days ago - I told him I needed one. So, it's already been ordered and hopefully will show up soon! Super excited I am! Once it gets here, I will try hard to figure out how to make a video tutorial of something and I'll load it up. Gotta step up my bloggin' game ya know! :wink:  TFSB!
 
My Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp ~ Lions & Lambs Oh My!
Simon Says Stamp ~ Things That Fly

13 comments:

  1. Your triangle card is so cute, love the spring colors. Thank you for joining us at MFP FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bunny on your triangular card - quilling too - I am most impressed. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the triangle card, love your cutie bunny and pretty colors! So glad you joined us at FOSTV this week :) Great job on your other cards also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now how cute is that traiangle card I am glad you shared at FOSTV MFP......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody for the kind words! It sure makes me smile, cuz I've seen the art work you guys create and it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny is so cute, and the chicken just puts a smile all over my face lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, do love the bunny one.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your triangular card. Thanks so much for joining us at our MFP/Speedy tV challenge this week. The Friends of Speedy TV are happy you participated!

    Come and see what I've done lately!
    kren@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Loving your take on the MFT/PageMaps sketch with that fun shaped tag, so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun flags in your card--like the PP's! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.