background

Friday, March 27, 2015

A little happiness goes a loooog way!

Whoot Whoot ~ It's Friday!!  :p

Today I get to go to a local scrapbook store I heard about! So excited! I guess I should get out more, but I'm a home body.

When I get home I have an handful of challenges to work on and a few special projects I need to complete. I'm super excited and will share them with you when I get home. But right now, I do have two KSS (keep it simple silly) projects I have ready to go.

 
These two are super simple and quick. The card above I wanted to create a monochromatic card with the focus on the heart. The heart is actual Calypso Coral, but looks red. The sentiment makes me giggle! I plan on sending this card to my sister.


The card above was a card that Angie Juda with SU showed us via a stamp club video.  She used a different stamp set and did her flower centers differently. I used a Glaze pen to bring a pop of yellow in and then coordinated the bakers twine with the yellow. Super quick and easy and lots of fun.

Anyway, off to beautify myself. Have a very creative day you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.