background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yeppie Goodwill!

Oh my - check out my awesome Goodwill find! The bears were mine already. I use to be a really active collector of Boyds. Now it's only if I can find them at Goodwill and yes, I have found a few there!!

The chairs and ottomans! They were sold as a set of two for $10.91 each. They retailed for $45.00 for the set. They are so cute. BUT, I must admit, when I saw them the 1st thing that popped into my head was....
Now I must find the matching sofa and I have to build some little tables and paint them a distressed red!!! Too adorable!! The hat pins are from two earlier swaps that I will get back over the next month I think.

I have some more goodies that I bought and have BIG plans for. I will post as the projects unfold! Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.