background

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater

I finished a swap today and I colored 14 large pumpkins. Who knew I could use all the color in the Copic nib?! I have to see now if I used all the ink and need to replace it?? How?? Guess I'll find out, huh? Anyhoo, here are the cards:



I'd never made an easel card before and decided to use the Stampin Up scalloped circle die. I had never worked with mulberry paper before either and used it under the stamped image. I even sprayed it with glimmer mist, although it is a little hard to tell. Of course I used my Copics to color the image. I also used some Queen & Co. charm brads I've had forever as the place to tuck the card front into to hold it up. I think they turned out so cute! 14 cards in all, and I am tired of coloring! LOL

I also made a cute little 4th of July box for a friend. She's having me and wild man up for dinner tonight. I have to go and get chocolate squares to put inside. I used the SU scalloped envelope die for this little box and some left over patterned paper. Making hte box was fun, but I killed my embossing mat! Cut slap thru it!! Guess I don't really know how to use it! LOL


I know, I feel like I just didn't do this little box justice! I could've decorated it much better, but after coloring 14 pumpkins, I just wasn't feelin' it. Sorry, next time I'll make a little gift and it WILL rock I tell you!! Now, it's off to eat cereal. I've been up crafting since 6am this morning. For me that is ridiculously early!! I will pay a high price for being crafty this early! I'll fall asleep before dinner, I just know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.