background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July 1st

Wow!!  Half of summer break is over. Can you believe that? I can't. 

Here's my project for today! I am learning to machine quilt. I am hand piecing a hexagon quilt now. The design is called Grandmother's Flower Garden. I am crazy enough to think that when I finally finish this baby, I will hand quilt the top! But anyhooo,  I made this Cricut Cover for my Expression 2. 



I know I was a little over  zealous in my meandering of quilting. But it was my 1st real machine quilting. I am still tickled pink with my results.
 
I will have to take pictures of my flower garden and post them here. It's pretty and very relaxing. I'll post this weekend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.